Thursday, August 24, 2006

Short Pink Floyd Post

I am gonna have a different (many) post about Pink Floyd soon. This one is gonna be short, I dont have to much time to write it.

First I will start with my thoughts on the band:

I think there great. They have many great albums, of coarse my favorite is "The Wall". They had many great Albums such as, Dark Side Of The Moon,The Final Cut... MANY MANY MORE! Comfortably Numb is one of there best songs, it was great from start to finish... especialy live! If you listen to the song LIVE from The P.U.L.S.E. album or DVD it wil blow you away!

Dont forget to get there new DVD, P.U.L.S.E.! Just incase you dont know why it was delayed I will tell you:

"GW: Speaking of live shows, why is the Pulse DVD coming out later this year, some 12 years after the Division Bell tour?

GILMOUR: It was out on VHS long ago. We had a lot of technical problems converting it to DVD. It was shot on video rather than film, which I now think was a mistake: it doesn't look very good when you enlarge it on a big screen television, which everyone seems to have these days. We'd been investigating all sorts of ways to digitally enhance the footage. By the time we'd surmounted all the problems, it was way too late to make our November or December ['05] deadline. I didn't see any point in putting it out at the same time as my album (On An Island), so I asked that we put the release back until September".

Well I didnt realy tell you.
The Post wasnt that short. I will make another post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home